New immunization form posted below. After 12/1/15, the single page form will be the only one accepted.
Students should have immunizations submitted at least 2-3 weeks prior to application deadline to ensure they are complete at the time of application.
Students are responsible for checking their Castle Branch (formerly Certified Profile) account and their e-mail daily until cleared for their requirements (green check indicates cleared).
Health Sciences students must comply with both Texas law and clinical facility requirements related to immunization and testing. Note: Students should not delay completing their immunizations; some take up to 4-6 months to complete. Students must follow the posted immunization schedules. The minimum time intervals must be met. Travel or accelerated schedules are NOT acceptable for Health Sciences Students. Kinesiology students are not required to fulfill this requirement.
Students will now submit their immunizations through Castle Branch (formerly Certified Profile).
- Immunizations must be complete (green check indicates cleared) and approved in the Castle Branch system before an application can be turned in and accepted.
- Please use Package Code UL64im in the upper right side of the screen to start the process.
- There is a fee of $30 to submit your immunization documentation and other records.
- NOTE: The new fee for CBC is $54.80 (other fees may apply) and for the Drug Screen is $27
- If you have a question about why an immunization was not accepted, please contact Lisa Enloe at email@example.com
- The e-mail that you set up your Castle Branch account should be monitored on a regular basis during your application process.
- The Travis County Health Department has indicated that they would transcribe individual shot records onto the Immunization Form. Any applications turned in for Summer 2016 will be required to be on the new one-page form.
- The Travis County Health Department locations include:
- Far South--405 W. Stassney Lane
- St. John--7500 Blessing Avenue
- Call 512-972-5520 for an appointment
The form is available for download below or at the Health Sciences Admission Office.
- Immunization Form (PDF) (updated 9/9/15)