New immunization form posted below. Please use this new one-page form.
Health Sciences students must comply with both Texas law and clinical facility requirements related to immunization and testing. Note: Students should not delay completing their immunizations; some take up to 4-6 months to complete. Students must follow the posted immunization schedules. The minimum time intervals must be met. Travel or accelerated schedules are NOT acceptable for Health Sciences Students. Kinesiology students are not required to fulfill this requirement.
Students will now submit their immunizations through Certified Profile.
- Immunizations must be complete and approved in the Certified Profile system before an application can be turned in and accepted.
- Please use Package Code UL64im in the upper right side of the screen to start the process.
- There is a fee of $30 to submit your immunization documentation and other records.
- NOTE: The new fee for CBC is $43.80 and for the Drug Screen is $27
- If you have a question about why an immunization was not accepted, please contact Lisa Enloe at email@example.com
- The e-mail that you set up your Certified Profile account should be monitored on a regular basis during your application process.
- The Travis Countyf Health Department, Austin-area Wal-Marts, and Austin-area HEB stores have all indicated that they would transcribe individual shot records onto the Immunization Form. Any applications turned in for Summer 2016 will be required to be on the new one-page form.
- The Travis County Health Department locations include:
- Far South--405 W. Stassney Lane
- St. John--7500 Blessing Avenue
- Call 512-972-5520 for an appointment
The form is available for download below or at the Health Sciences Admission Office.
- Immunization Form (PDF) (updated 9/9/15)