Health Sciences Information and Admissions Office
Building 8000, Room 8356
3401 Webberville Road
Austin, TX 78702
Phone: 512.223.5700 or toll-free 888.626.1697
NOTE: Please refer to the information above for immunizations, criminal background checks, creating your online profile and/or uploading documents into your account, and or any issues related to submitting your application and corresponding documentation.
Pharmacy Technician Program -- Certificate and/or AAS Degree Program
NOTE: Please refer to the information directly above to check on the status of previously submitted program applications (please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for processing prior to contacting the program), or to make an appointment to meet with the Pharmacy Technician Program Department Chair.
Pharmacy Technician Program -- ACPE Accredited Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) Programs
CPE Program Administrator
CPE Program Administrative Assistant
NOTE: Please refer to the information directly above to request information about our ACPE accredited continuing education activities for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and students.
- We offer a variety of live (16 week semester with multiple live workshops), hybrid (requires one weekend in Austin) and extensive online coursework, distance learning and self-study CE activities.
- Topics include:
- IV certification
- chemotherapy certification
- pediatric and neonatal parenteral preparations
- TPN compounding
- non-sterile compounding certification
- USP <797> update
- USP <800> update
- medication safety.
- Click the link above to get to the ACPE CE webpage
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on the link to access the online Petition Form
- Fill out the online petition form in its entirety, including as much detail as possible.
- Submitting the online petition is the fastest way to ask questions (including available course dates, location, and cost, as well as to register and/or pay for a course) about any of our ACPE Accredited Continuing Education Activities for Pharmacists and Technicians.
- Due to the number of inquiries received by our CPE program, attempting to circumvent the petition by instead opting for direct e-mail or phone call will delay the process.
- All initial inquiries and potential student registrations will be instructed to complete the online petition, as this is the process that captures students' contact information, and which serves as a queue should the student wish to register for a course that is filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The average response time for an online petition submission is five (5) days. Please be patient, your petition will be responded to in the order in which it was received.
- The ACC Pharmacy Technician Program is an ACPE Accredited Provider of continuing pharmacy education.