Health Sciences Application Process
Admission to Austin Community College does not guarantee admission to a Health Sciences program. ALL Health Sciences program applicants must:
- Enroll in ACC and begin taking relevant program prerequisites
- Follow the admission steps for the Health Sciences program you prefer.
- Collect the required documentation and/or complete all immunizations before applying for program admission.
- Submit your program application (a criminal background check may be required)
Pharmacy Technician Application Steps
New students are accepted into the Pharmacy Technician program each Fall and Spring semester. Applications are accepted on a first come, first served, basis but all applications must be received by July 1 for the fall semester, or November 1st for the spring semester. Note: Admission to Austin Community College does not guarantee admission to any Health Sciences program.
Apply to ACC.
Fulfill all immunization requirements (some immunizations can take six months to complete). Your completed immunization form is due at the time you apply for program admission.
- Meet with an ACC Admissions counselor to determine TSI status.
- If TSI Complete, no further testing is necessary.
- If TSI Exempt, consider taking the TSI Assessment to determine academic readiness (optional).
- If not TSI Complete or Exempt, take TSI Assessment Test.
View the mandatory online Information Session. Print off Information Session forms.