The following courses are required with a minimum 2.0 GPA before a student is accepted to the program, however, the program is GPA driven and highly competitive.
- Intro to Anatomy & Physiology (BIOL 2404). Must be current within 5 years.
- College Algebra (MATH 1314 or higher level college math, e.g. pre-calculus, calculus, trigonometry or mathematical statistics (MUST BE A MATH CLASS)
- English Composition I (ENGL 1301)--NEW prerequisite requirement
- Public Speaking (SPCH 1315)--NEW prerequisite requirement
- Essentials of Medical Terminology (HPRS 1106 or 1206) --NEW prerequisite requirement
Radiology degree plan course equivalents or substitutions can be found here.