Additional scholarship information is available in the Financial Aid Office on any ACC campus.
Online Scholarship Application
- Rotary Club of Austin - Nursing Scholarship
The Rotary Club of Austin is now accepting applications for its Spring 2017 award of up to $1500. The scholarship is open only to those enrolled in Level 3 and 4 ADN students in the Spring 2017 semester. The deadline for submission is 4PM on Wednesday, January 11, 2017. To apply, you must complete their generic application that is also used for other scholarships. Be aware that the item on the application about the county of your high school does not apply to this scholarship. You also need to write a 1-2 page essay concerning your career plans. In it you should clearly describe your plans and aspirations and indicate how you plan to reach your career goals. Be aware that this essay should be of professional quality and worthy of a college level English composition course. Two letters of recommendation are needed so ask for them as soon as possible. An unofficial transcript of your grade is also needed and you must be registered for next semester and intend to continue consecutively to graduation. The committee will verify your enrollment. Please send all documents attached to an e-mail to Lea Melvin at email@example.com
- Project for Continuing Education Grant of P.E.O
- St. David's Neal Kocurek ACC Scholarship
- Edith Huck Turner Memorial Scholarship
- Suzanne Cooper Endowed Scholarship
- ADNSA Scholarship
- Tom Gallagher Scholarship
- Travis County Medical Alliance Endowed Scholarship
- Campus RN Texas Nursing Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Consortium
- Kinnser Software Scholarship Program
- Ethel Mae Hafernik Hummell Endowed Scholarship
- Rotary Club Scholarship
- NURSE Corps Scholarship
- Texas Organization for Associate Degree Nursing (T-OADN)
- F.A. Davis Nursing Scholarship
ACC Student Services:
Support Center – EVC
You may qualify for our program if you are seeking an Associate of Applied Science Degree or a Certificate program or if you are currently undeclared & required to take developmental classes.
Our services include:
- Paying for Textbooks
- Paying for Childcare
- Lending Library; allows you to borrow books for your classes
- Community Assistance Referrals
- Counseling Services, including Career Exploration
Applications are accepted year-round.
For more information, please contact Eastview Support Center, located in Building 2000, room 2135 or call Carol at 223-5214.
Committed People, Good Jobs
FREE Training for Good Jobs for Adults
WorkSource Career Center