Additional scholarship information is available in the Financial Aid Office on any ACC campus.
Online Scholarship Application
- Project for Continuing Education Grant of P.E.O
- St. David's Neal Kocurek ACC Scholarship
- Edith Huck Turner Memorial Scholarship
- Suzanne Cooper Endowed Scholarship
- ADNSA Scholarship
- National Organization for Associate Degree Nursing Foundation (N-OADN) Funding Opportunities
- NOADN Scholarship Applications Process
- Tom Gallagher Scholarship
- Travis County Medical Alliance Endowed Scholarship
- Campus RN Texas Nursing Scholarship
- Texas Nurses Association District 5 Annual Scholarships
- Hispanic Scholarship Consortium
- Kinnser Software Scholarship Program
- Ethel Mae Hafernik Hummell Endowed Scholarship
- Rotary Club Scholarship
- Coursey Scholarship
- NURSE Corps Scholarship
ACC Student Services:
Support Center – EVC
You may qualify for our program if you are seeking an Associate of Applied Science Degree or a Certificate program or if you are currently undeclared & required to take developmental classes.
Our services include:
- Paying for Textbooks
- Paying for Childcare
- Lending Library; allows you to borrow books for your classes
- Community Assistance Referrals
- Counseling Services, including Career Exploration
Applications are accepted year-round.
For more information, please contact Eastview Support Center, located in Building 2000, room 2135 or call Carol at 223-5214.
Committed People, Good Jobs
FREE Training for Good Jobs for Adults
WorkSource Career Center