The mision of the Austin Community College Associate Degree Nursing Student Association (ADNSA) is to serve as the pre-professional organization for future nurses. The ADNSA strives to involve students in program and community activities, as well as, local, state, and national professional nursing issues.
New Student Orientation:
- Level 1 Incoming students January 15, 2014 EVC, RRC, CEC, and RRC Hybrid Location TBA
- Selling gently used uniforms (at a discount), pocket clipboards for clinical and T-shirts
- Door prizes
All meetings held at EVC in room 8500. Lunch at 12:30. Meetings begin at 1 pm.
- September 23 , 2014
- Speaker was Charlie Dykes from The Hurst Review.
- October 28 , 2014
- Speaker will be Nan Walters--Director of Nursing at ACC
- November 18 , 2014
- New Nurses-ADN Panel Meeting at RRC!
- New Student Orientation
- $250 Scholarship
- Charity donations for each monthly meeting
Membership in the local chapter of the NSA is available to all students enrolled in the ADN Program for a membership fee of $15.00. Benefits include:
- Community Service
- Fellowship and Lunch
- Scholarship - Deadline for application is April 1, 2014
- Uniforms, T-shirts and clipboards (at a discounted price for members) sold at every meeting
Click here for local membership application and instructions.
Membership in the state/national chapter of the NSA is available to all students enrolled in the ADN Program for a membership fee of $40.0/year. New members get a $10 discount the first year. Benefits include:
- Career Planning
- Study Tools
Click here for state/national membership application and instructions.
- President: Kelly Jones
- President-Elect: Robyn Martinez
- Vice President: Jennifer Jacobson
- Vice President-Elect: Randi Maze
- Secretary: Jamie Margiotta & Kate Sebastian
- Secretary-Elect: Gabrielle Borromeo
- Treasurer: Bettie Liu
- Treasurer-Elect: None
- Community Liasion: Erin Haug and Sharon Misra
If you have any questions or would be interested in an officer position please contact Becky Fisher.
- Debbie Perez (faculty advisor)
- Cheryl Wawrzyniak (faculty advisor)
- Charlotte Cooper (faculty advisor)
Please follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ACCADNSA
If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Jones.