RNSG 1247 - Concepts of Clinical Decision Making, Spring 2013
- Date: Monday, February 18, 2013
- Time and Place: 8:30 in room 3227.00.
Calendar: Spring 2013
Seminar / Class:
- When: Mondays from 8:30 - 11:30
- Where: RRC Room 3227.00
- There are two tests and the final exam.
- Tests will be given in the RRC nursing computer lab.
- See calendar for specific dates
- Lab attendance is MANDATORY.
- This course focuses on four skills – phlebotomy, central line dressing change, tracheostomy care, and tracheostomy suctioning. Labs will follow seminar.
- They will be mainly on Tuesdays. The labs are scheduled to go into the afternoon on some of them. See calendar for dates and times.