Round Rock Campus, Spring 2015
**Note: This course does not start until week 6 of the semester.
- Date: Monday, February 23, 2015
- Time and Place: 0830 RRC Room 3337
Calendar: Spring 2015
Seminar / Class:
- When: Mondays from 0830 - 1150
- Where: RRC Room 3337
- There are two tests and the final exam.
- Tests will be given in the RRC nursing computer lab.
- See calendar for specific dates
- Lab attendance is MANDATORY.
- Labs will follow lecture on Mondays from 1150 - 1330 with a lunch break.
- This course focuses on four skills: phlebotomy, central line dressing change, tracheostomy care, and tracheostomy suctioning. Labs will follow seminar.
- Mastery Check off for 1247 skills will be on Monday, March 23 and may include trachestomy care, tracheostomy suction, and central line dressing change (no phlebotomy).
- If you have any questions, please contact Jeanie Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.