- Access Graduation Link for important information about registering with BON, requirements for taking NCLEX, Jurisprudence exam, etc!!
- Kelle Howard, MSN, RN, CNE firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy Jenkins, MSN, RN email@example.com
- Angela Stalbaum, MSN, RN firstname.lastname@example.org
Syllabus (click here for syllabus/ access course Blackboard)
- All previously required textbooks
- Texas Nursing Practice Act
- Jurisprudence Preparation Module and/or Jurisprudence Exam/Quiz (mandatory)
- Evolve Case Studies-Complete RN Collection
- Date: Monday, February 9, 2015
- Time: 11:00-12:30
- Place: RR room 3338
- What to bring:
- Signed syllabus release form for RNSG 2130 (see Blackboard)
- Exit HESI: Tuesday, March 31st from 9:00 - 1:00 pm in RR Computer Lab
- Remediation plan to be submitted via email to your assigned, Level 4 instructor due: Monday, April 6, 2015.
- Remediation appointment/presentation of your completed plan due: prior to second HESI, consult with your assigned, Level 4 instructor for your appointment
- Exit HESI (Second attempt, if required): Wednesday, May 4th, time TBD RRC Computer Lab
- Completion of Jurisprudence Preparation Module and/or Jurisprudence Exam due by: Monday, May 4th, 2015.
- See here for fee information.
- Pay the testing fee for HESI Exam at Campus Cashier's Office
- Print HESI Exit Exam Page and bring with you to Cashier's Office
- Bring your receipt with you to HESI exam
There are no seminars or labs linked to this course
Recommendations for success:
- Check Announcements in Blackboard frequently-at least several times a week
- Keep email address in Blackboard current
- Adhere to all dates and required assignments
- Begin preparing for HESI/NCLEX prior to final semester
No Clinical required for this course.