CEC Theory Course Spring 2014
- Date: Monday, August 25, 2014
- Time and Place: 8:30a - 12:30noon
- Room: CEC Room C 1.110
- Theory: 8:30 am - 10:30 am (see course calendar)
- Lab: 10:30 am - 11:30 am after class (see calendar)
- What to bring:
- Hardcopy of syllabi signature page for RNSG 2213 and 2160. (Print from Blackboard.)
- Hardcopy of class material for orientation day. (Check Blackboard announcements.)
- Copy of course calendar.
- Psychiatric Nursing textbook Varcarolis' Foundations of Mental Health Nursing, 7th edition. Elsevier: 2014
Calendar: Fall 2014 TBA
- When: When: Mondays beginning January 13 with a class. Exams are per course calendar and will be on class days.
- Occasionally, class time will vary. Refer to the final version of calendar on Blackboard and check BB announcements each week before class.
- Where: CEC Room C 1.110 (Note: On October 6 class is in C1.111)
- Review sessions will be offered prior to each unit exam and the final exam
- Tests will be given in the CEC nursing computer lab. (3 unit exams and one final exam)
- See course calendar for specific dates and times for exams.
- Labs usually follow immediately after theory in same classroom. See course calendar for lab schedules.
RNSG 2160 Clinical
- Where: Austin State Hospital, 4110 Guadalupe Stree, Austin.
Please read carefully clinical days vary due to holidays
- Orientation to clinical site: Thursday, August 28 ASH: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm for Group 1. See BB for details.
- Times and Dates: Clinical Hours are Wed/Thurs or Thurs/Fri days or evenings.
- Please contact Kitty Viek RN MSN (email@example.com) for your clinical rotation for level 3
- See BB for more information. Each rotation is 5 weeks. Community Project counts for 4 hours of clinical time.
- Prior to attending clinical, students must provide documentation of:
- Clinical Clearance Ticket
If you have any questions prior to the start of the fall semester, please contact course coordinator Kitty Viek at firstname.lastname@example.org