RRC Theory Course Spring 2016
- Level 3 Orientation: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- First day of lecture for 2213: Monday, January 23, 2017 - 8:30 am-11:20 am
- What to bring:
- Hardcopy of syllabi signature page for RNSG 2213 and 2160. (Print from Blackboard.)
- Hardcopy of class material for orientation day. (Check Blackboard announcements.)
- Copy of course calendar.
- Psychiatric Nursing textbook (Varcarolis' Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing; Halter, M.J., 7th edition, 2014).
Calendar – Spring 2017
- When: Mondays from 8:30a - 11:20p
- Occasionally, class time will vary due to labs. Refer to the final version of calendar on Blackboard and check BB announcements each week before class.
- Where: RRC Room 3339.00
- Three unit exams and one final exam - 50 questions each
- Tests will be given in the RRC nursing computer lab.
- See course calendar for specific dates and times for exams.
- Labs follow immediately after theory in same classroom. Labs are required. Scrubs are not required.
RNSG 2160 Clinical
- Where: Rock Springs Hospital or Shoal Creek Hospital
- Times and Dates: (specifics will be confirmed during class)
- Shoal Creek:
- Rotation 1: Wednesday day (approx 6:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. and Thursday evening (approx 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.)
- Rotation 2 and 3: Wednesday and Thursday day (approx 6:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Rock Springs:
- Rotation 1 and 3: Thursday evening (approx 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.) and Friday morning (approx 8 or 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- Shoal Creek:
- Prior to attending clinical, students must provide documentation of:
- Clinical Clearance Ticket
If you have any questions, please contact Margaret O'Sullivan at email@example.com.