RRC Theory Course Fall 2015
- Date: Monday, August 24, 2015
- Time and Place: After check off, RRC 3339.00
- What to bring:
- Hardcopy of syllabi signature page for RNSG 2213 and 2160. (Print from Blackboard.)
- Hardcopy of class material for orientation day. (Check Blackboard announcements.)
- Copy of course calendar.
- Psychiatric Nursing textbook (Varcarolis' Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing; Halter, M.J., 7th edition, 2014).
Calendar – Fall 2015
- When: Mondays from 8:30a - 11:20p
- Occasionally, class time will vary due to labs. Refer to the final version of calendar on Blackboard and check BB announcements each week before class.
- Where: RRC Room 3339.00
- Review sessions will be offered prior to each unit exam and the final exam
- Tests will be given in the RRC nursing computer lab. (3 unit exams and one final exam)
- See course calendar for specific dates and times for exams.
- Labs follow immediately after theory in same classroom. Labs are required.
RNSG 2160 Clinical
- Where: Austin State Hospital or Shoal Creek Hospital
- Times and Dates: Groups A, B, and C: Wednesday 6:30 am - 1:30 pm and Thursday 6:30 am - 12:30 pm. See BB for more information. Each rotation is 5 weeks. Community Project counts for 4 hours of clinical time.
- Prior to attending clinical, students must provide documentation of:
- Clinical Clearance Ticket
If you have any questions, please contact Margaret O'Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.