RRC Theory Course Spring 2015
- Date: Monday, January 26, 2015
- Time and Place: 9:30 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.m RRC 3339.00
- What to bring:
- Hardcopy of syllabi signature page for RNSG 2213 and 2160. (Print from Blackboard.)
- Hardcopy of class material for orientation day. (Check Blackboard announcements.)
- Copy of course calendar.
- Psychiatric Nursing textbook (Varcarolis' Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing; Halter, M.J., 7th edition, 2014).
Calendar – Spring 2015
- When: Mondays from 9:30a - 12:20p
- Occasionally, class time will vary due to labs. Refer to the final version of calendar on Blackboard and check BB announcements each week before class.
- Where: RRC Room 3339.00
- Review sessions will be offered prior to each unit exam and the final exam
- Tests will be given in the RRC nursing computer lab. (3 unit exams and one final exam)
- See course calendar for specific dates and times for exams.
- Labs follow immediately after theory in same classroom.
RNSG 2160 Clinical
- Where: Austin State Hospital or Shoal Creek Hospital
- Orientation for Group A: Wednesday, January 21st, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. See BB for details; Group B: February 25 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.; Group C: April 8th 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Times and Dates: Group A: Wednesday 6:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. and Thursday 1:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. Groups B and C: Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. See BB for more information. Each rotation is 5 weeks. Community Project counts for 4 hours of clinical time.
- Prior to attending clinical, students must provide documentation of:
- Clinical Clearance Ticket
If you have any questions, please contact Margaret O'Sullivan at email@example.com if you have any questions.