RNSG 2221 – Management of Client Care Summer 2014 - EVC May 27 - July 1
- John Nation RN, MSN, email@example.com
Syllabus/Modules to be found online in Blackboard
- Ellis, J. R. & Hartley, C.L. (2009) "Managing and Coordinating Nursing Care". Philadelphia: Lippincott Co.
- Evolve Apply Online Case Studies
- Nursing Practice Act, Nursing Peer Review Act, Nurse Licensure Compact, & Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Compact Printed 2/08 available from the Texas Board of Nursing (see instructions below for ordering)
- Available electronically on the Board of Nurses website (free of charge)
- Or you may purchase a hard copy by following these instructions:
- Access: www.bon.state.tx.us
- Click on Verification and Licensing
- Click on Download other Applications and Forms
- Scroll down to Other Forms
- Click on Publication Order Forms
- You may print the order form for the book
- Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2014
- Time: 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Place: EVC Room 8101
- What to bring:
- Signed syllabus release form for RNSG 2221
Calendar & Test Breakdown: Summer 2014
- Available on calendar link in Blackboard; print, bring to orientation
- contains dates, testing & instructor information
Recommendations for success
- Utilize class communication system (peer study group/Blackboard Discussion Board) to share/review Learning Guides, modules, clarify concepts and content prior to date stated on calendar.
- Check Announcements in Blackboard frequently - at least several times a week
- Keep email address in Blackboard current.
- Participate in Discussion Board in Blackboard; be an active learner.
- Maintain active communication with instructors through Discussion Board in Blackboard, email, phone contact. We want you to be successful!
No clinical required for this course