RNSG 2121 – Management of Client Care
Syllabus/Modules to be found online in Blackboard
- Zerwekh, J. & Zerwekh-Garneau, A (2015). Nursing today: Transition and trends (8th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders
- Evolve Apply Online Case Studies
- This should have been purchased in Level 1
- If you have not yet purchased this: instructions will be provided at orientation.
- Nursing Practice Act, Nursing Peer Review Act, Nurse Licensure Compact, & Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Compact available from the Texas Board of Nursing (see instructions below for ordering)
- Available electronically on the Board of Nurses website (free of charge)
- Or you may purchase a hard copy by following these instructions:
- Access: www.bon.state.tx.us
- Click on Verification and Licensing
- Click on Download other Applications and Forms
- Scroll down to Other Forms
- Click on Publication Order Forms
- You may print the order form for the book
- Date: January 31, 2017
- Time: 10:45 - 11:15 a.m.
- Place: EVC Room 8111
- What to bring:
- Signed syllabus release form for RNSG 2121 (available in Blackboard)
Calendar & Test Breakdown:
Recommendations for success
- Utilize class communication system (peer study group/Blackboard Discussion Board) to share/review Learning Guides, modules, clarify concepts and content prior to date stated on calendar.
- Check Announcements in Blackboard frequently - at least several times a week
- Keep email address in Blackboard current.
- Participate in Discussion Board in Blackboard; be an active learner.
- Maintain active communication with instructors through Discussion Board in Blackboard, email, phone contact. We want you to be successful!
No clinical required for this course