- Graduates click here for critical dates!
RNSG 2221 – Management of Client Care
Syllabus/Modules to be found online in Blackboard, access link to syllabus
- Ellis, J. R. & Hartley, C.L. (2009) "Managing and Coordinating Nursing Care". Philadelphia: Lippincott Co.
- Evolve Apply Online Case Studies
- This should have been purchased in Level 1
- If you have not yet purchased this: follow directions for ordering given to you by your RNSG 2130 course instructors
- Nursing Practice Act, Nursing Peer Review Act, Nurse Licensure Compact, & Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Compact available from the Texas Board of Nursing (see instructions below for ordering)
- Available electronically on the Board of Nurses website (free of charge)
- Or you may purchase a hard copy by following these instructions:
- Access: www.bon.state.tx.us
- Click on Verification and Licensing
- Click on Download other Applications and Forms
- Scroll down to Other Forms
- Click on Publication Order Forms
- You may print the order form for the book
- Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- Time: 8:30 - 10:00
- Place: Round Rock Campus, Room 3332
- What to bring: All required forms including:
- Signed syllabus release form for RNSG 2221
- Copy of class calendar
- Copies of grading rubrics for Resume & Cover Letter, Case Studies Project and Research Project
Required BON Meeting
- Friday July 18th, 2014 - BON Hearings/Meeting
- 7:45 - 11:00 - Place to meet to be determined (mandatory)
- (the conference will be Austin, TX downtown)
Calendar & Test Breakdown: Summer 2014
- Available on calendar link in Blackboard; print, bring to orientation
- contains dates, testing & instructor information
- There are no seminars or labs linked to this course
- Recommendations for success:
- Utilize class communication system (peer study group/Blackboard Discussion Board) to share/review Learning Guides, modules, clarify concepts and content prior to date stated on calendar.
- Check Announcements in Blackboard frequently-at least several times a week
- Keep email address in Blackboard current.
- Participate in Discussion Board in Blackboard; be an active learner.
- Maintain active communication with instructors through Discussion Board in Blackboard, email, phone contact. We want you to be successful!
No clinical required for this course