- Graduates click here for critical dates!
RNSG 2221 - Management of Client Care
- Kelle Howard, MSN, RN, CNE firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy Jenkins RN, MSN, email@example.com
- Angela Stalbaum, MSN, RN firstname.lastname@example.org
Syllabus/Modules to be found online in Blackboard, access link to syllabus
- Zerwekh, J. & Zerwekh-Garneau, A. (2015). Nursing today: Transition and trends (8th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders.
- Evolve Apply Online Case Studies
- This should have been purchased in Level 1
- If you have not yet purchased this: follow directions for ordering given to you by your RNSG 2130 course instructors
- Nursing Practice Act, Nursing Peer Review Act, Nurse Licensure Compact, & Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Compact available from the Texas Board of Nursing (see instructions below for ordering)
- Available electronically on the Board of Nurses website (free of charge)
- Or you may purchase a hard copy: Ordering Instructions for Board of Nursing Handbook
- Access : www.bon.state.tx.us
- Click on Verification and Licensing
- Click on Download other Applications and Forms
- Scroll down to Other Forms
- Click on Publication Order Forms
- You may print the order form for the book
Orientation: (Required) (along with RNSG 2130 orientation)
- Date: February 9, 2015
- Time: 11:00-12:30 p.m.
- Place: Round Rock Campus room 3338
- (see Blackboard for Announcements regarding orientation)
- What to bring: All required forms including:
- Signed syllabus release form for RNSG 2221
- Copy of class calendar
- Copies of grading rubrics for Resume & Cover Letter, Case Studies Project and Research Project
Calendar: See RNSG 2432 Spring 2014 Calendar
- Available on calendar link in Blackboard; print, bring to orientation
- contains dates, testing & instructor information
- There are no seminars or labs linked to this course. There may be 1 seminar on delegation date TBA.
- Recommendations for success:
- Utilize class communication system (peer study group/Blackboard Discussion Board) to share/review Learning Guides, modules, clarify concepts and content prior to date stated on calendar.
- Check Announcements in Blackboard frequently-at least several times a week
- Keep email address in Blackboard current.
- Participate in Discussion Board in Blackboard; be an active learner.
- Maintain active communication with instructors through Discussion Board in Blackboard, email, phone contact. We want you to be successful!
- No clinical required for this course