- Graduates click here for critical dates!
RNSG 2221 – Management of Client Care
- Kelle Howard, MSN, RN, CNE email@example.com
- Nancy Jenkins, MSN, RN firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renee Redman, MSN, RN email@example.com
Syllabus/Modules to be found online in Blackboard, access link to syllabus
- Zerwekh, J. & Zerwekh-Garneau, A. (2015). Nursing today: Transition and trends (8th ed). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders.
- Evolve Apply Online Case Studies
- This should have been purchased in Level 1
- If you have not yet purchased this: follow directions for ordering given to you by your RNSG 2130 course instructors
- Nursing Practice Act, Nursing Peer Review Act, Nurse Licensure Compact, & Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Compact available from the Texas Board of Nursing (see instructions below for ordering)
- Available electronically on the Board of Nurses website (free of charge)
- Or you may purchase a hard copy by following these instructions:
- Access: www.bon.state.tx.us
- Click on Verification and Licensing
- Click on Download other Applications and Forms
- Scroll down to Other Forms
- Click on Publication Order Forms
- You may print the order form for the book
- Date: Monday, February 8, 2016
- Time: 11:00-12:30
- Place: Round Rock Campus, Room 3338
- What to bring: All required forms including:
- Signed syllabus release form for RNSG 2221
- Copy of class calendar
- Copies of grading rubrics for Resume & Cover Letter, Case Studies Project and Research Project
Calendar: Spring 2016 Calendar (located on RNSG 2432 Calendar)
- Available on calendar link in Blackboard; print, bring to orientation
- contains dates, testing & instructor information
- There are only a few seminars linked to this course. See course calendar for information.
- Recommendations for success:
- Utilize class communication system (peer study group/Blackboard Discussion Board) to share/review Learning Guides, modules, clarify concepts and content prior to date stated on calendar.
- Check Announcements in Blackboard frequently-at least several times a week
- Keep email address in Blackboard current.
- Participate in Discussion Board in Blackboard; be an active learner.
- Maintain active communication with instructors through Discussion Board in Blackboard, email, phone contact. We want you to be successful!
No clinical required for this course