The Sonography Programs Application Process can be found in the links to the left of your screen. Complete the Application Process and note the dates of availability of the online Sonography Application form (see below and in the Deadlines section of this website).
For your convenience, here are links to Application forms and documents:
- Application Checklist
- Pre-Applicant Survey
- Sonography Information Session
- Immunization Form
- Patient Care Experience Form
- The online Sonography Application is available starting April 1. Click here for the Online Application Form. The application period ends on June 1, 2017.
Required Application Documents
- Applicants for the Diagnostic Medical-Vascular Sonography Program use Castle Branch Code: UL70im
- Applicants for the Diagnostic Cardiovascular Sonography Program use Castle Branch Code UL33im
- All applicants need to upload their immunizations to Castle Branch using Code UL64im
- Upload your application packet documents (your name MUST be on each document) into the Castle Branch system using the correct code.
- All uploaded documents must be on a single page
- Information Session Verification
- TEAS exam results (only page with score)
- Sonography Student Lab Volunteer Session tracking form
- Certified Nurse Aide (or higher) training completion documentation (diploma, certificate, or completion verification letter on institutional letterhead)
- Patient Care Experience Form (if applicable) completed by supervisor/employer
- Sonography Program Advising Form