1. Identify and recall eight(8) components of nursing test
Inappropriately Focused Care
Opposites in the Answer
Two Answer Choices are Similar
2. Identify effective test taking techniques within nursing education.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of strategies necessary
to breakdown of
question and answer patterns.
4. Apply learned test taking tips in an effort to accurately answer test based
questions, and decrease test taking response time.
5. Review test questions/answers.
6. Identify medical/nursing based idioms.