Employee of the Year
Riverbats EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR Award – One employee per year; college wide will be selected. A committee will review the nominations submitted from the Riverbats Excellence Awardees, and select the one employee that exemplifies teamwork, noteworthy customer service, good morale-building, excellent integrity and high quality results. Phone calls will be made to those that submitted the nomination form on behalf of the employee.
- One employee college wide per year
- Recognized at a “Coffee with the president”
- Recognition in department and college wide
- Plaque from the president
- Certificate for 8 hours of Administrative leave with pay (approved by supervisor)
- T-shirt w/ program logo
- Designated parking space for one year
- Recognition & photo with ACC President at College wide event (TBD)
Thank you for using the Riverbats Bravo Awards Program to formally recognize valuable employees in the ACC Community. Nominate an employee by completing the online form at www.austincc.edu/hr/bravo or complete the tear card located in the campus manager’s office.
For more information contact Linda Johnson in Human Resources at email@example.com or visit the HR website. Nominations accepted each month from July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015 .