CareerOneStop is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Assess Yourself: Identify accomplishments for resumes; take assessments that identify your skills, strengths, or interests; match your findings to occupations; understand time management; and create career goals.
- Explore Career Options: View career videos, review trends on jobs and related wages, research employers, explore work options such as apprenticeships or telecommuting, and learn where to find career resource information.
- Gain Skills: Identify your education and training needs to meet your goals, learn about programs that provide certificates or classes to gain those skills, and how to obtain financial aid.
- Find a Job: Create a job search plan, identify job banks to find out about openings, obtain tips on how to interview, and review things to consider when evaluating a job offer.
- Manage Your Career: Periodically review your career path and future opportunities, obtain tips to better deal with change, learn how to network, and suggestions on how to build a professional approach to managing your career.