Identifying Career Paths at ACC
LOCATING CAREER PATH CHOICES FOR YOU:
Based on your interests, skills, knowledge, education, and experience, you may wish to explore ACC career paths either within your own job family or cross college within another job family.
CHOICES WITHIN YOUR JOB FAMILY: You may want to explore ACC career paths within your own job family.
- Go to the KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS AT A GLANCE.
- Locate your job title on that chart by typing in your title in the search box.
- Simply scroll up or down the chart to locate other positions within your job family.
- Review key job requirements for each job.
- See the entire job description which will also have additional information such as the position to which it reports, job duties, licenses required, physical requirements, and much more.
CHOICES ACROSS THE COLLEGE: You may want to explore career paths outside your family.
- First identify other jobs in the college:
- Go to the CROSS COLLEGE POSITIONS.
- Locate your current job title.
- Next to it will be a list of other related job titles that may share similar duties or job knowledge requirements. Identify job titles of interest to you.
- You can locate that job description by title in the job description link. This will provide detailed information about a specific job.
- However, you may want to see what kind of career path that this job might have within ACC. If so,
- Go the KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS AT A GLANCE.
- Type in the title of any position in which you might be interested.
- By scrolling up or down, you will see other jobs within that job family. At a glance, you will see the key job requirements.
- To see the entire job description, go to the job description, and type in the job title.