- Faculty Evaluation Procedures (PDF) - Austin Community College (ACC) values quality teaching and the importance of a learning environment that helps faculty grow by supporting the continuous improvement of their teaching. This procedures manual contains details about the ACC evaluation process.
- Portfolio Process (PDF) - Details on the portfolio process are provided in the Portfolio Procedures as well as in the Evaluation Procedures. Consult your Department Chair for additional requirements.
- Classroom Observation Procedures (PDF) - New full-time faculty members must receive an in-class observation. Procedures for conducting in-class observations, elements of effective classroom instruction, and definitions from observation checklists can be found here.
- Faculty Input Form Information Sheet (PDF)
Assessment Instruments - Copies of the Faculty Evaluation Assessment instruments used in the classroom:
- ONLYLec Form - Evaluation form for Lecture courses.
- Clinical Form - Evaluation form for Clinical instruction.
- Lecture/Lab Form - Evaluation form for Lecture/Lab courses.
- Classroom Observation Checklist (PDF)
- Lab Observation Checklist (PDF)
- Clinical Observation Checklist (PDF)
- Administrative Input Form (PDF) - This form allows input to departments regarding faculty performance. This form is optional.
- Evaluation Summary Form (PDF)
- Supplemental Conference Form (PDF)
- Faculty Input Form - downloadable version (MS Word)
- Faculty Input Form - printable version (PDF)
- Instructional Input Form (PDF)
The college is required to conduct student evaluations for each course offered by the college for all semesters.