- Faculty Evaluation Procedures (PDF) - Austin Community College (ACC) values quality teaching and the importance of a learning environment that helps faculty grow by supporting the continuous improvement of their teaching. This procedures manual contains details about the ACC evaluation process.
- Portfolio Process (PDF) - Details on the portfolio process are provided in the Portfolio Procedures as well as in the Evaluation Procedures. Consult your Department Chair for additional requirements.
- Classroom Observation Procedures (PDF) - New full-time faculty members must receive an in-class observation. Procedures for conducting in-class observations, elements of effective classroom instruction, and definitions from observation checklists can be found here.
- Faculty Input Form Information Sheet (PDF)
Assessment Instruments - Copies of the Faculty Evaluation Assessment instruments used in the classroom:
- ONLYLec Form - Evaluation form for Lecture courses.
- Clinical Form - Evaluation form for Clinical instruction.
- Lecture/Lab Form - Evaluation form for Lecture/Lab courses.
- Classroom Observation Checklist (PDF)
- Lab Observation Checklist (PDF)
- Clinical Observation Checklist (PDF)
- Administrative Input Form (PDF) - This form allows input to departments regarding faculty performance. This form is optional.
- Evaluation Summary Form (PDF)
- Supplemental Conference Form (PDF)
- Faculty Input Form - downloadable version (MS Word)
- Faculty Input Form - printable version (PDF)
- Instructional Input Form (PDF)
Starting Fall 2012:
The college is required to conduct student evaluations for each course offered by the college for all semesters. You will no longer need to request evaluations to be done for the Spring and Summer semesters.