Additional Staff Evaluation Information for Supervisors
Performance Excellence (PEP) Online System Steps
- Supervisor Quick Reference (PDF)
- Supervisor Detailed Reference (PDF - Coming Soon!)
- 2nd Level Supervisor Reference (PDF - Coming Soon!)
Additional Articles for Supervisors
- Giving Feedback (Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Article)
- Improving Employee Performance, The 6 conversations every manager should have (HR.com Article Dated 6.2014)
- Motivation or Inspiration? Four tips for employee goal setting (HR.com Article Dated 4.2014)
- EAP (Deer Oaks Employee Assistant Program) Website (http://www.deeroaks.com/admin/index.asp)
- Log in and Password: AustinCCD
- Click on The Working Tab and then Effective Manager
- On the right hand side you will see the different types of categories you can find information on.
A few questions you can ask employees when conducting reviews: (Taken from HR Specialist article, "7 Steps for effective, stress-free performance reviews".)
- What accomplishments are you most pleased about?
- What do you see as the major responsibilites of your job?
- What do you consider your strong points?
- In what areas do you feel you could do a more effective job?
- What abilities would you like to improve?
For additional information and articles email Cameron Keel, Staff Evaluation Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.