The ACC Human Resources Department is committed to making every effort to ensure that all employees receive their paychecks in a timely manner. When an employee misses a regular payday because a timesheet or other necessary materials (I-9 Form, W-4 Form, PA) were submitted late, the employee's supervisor may submit an approved Supplemental Check Request form to request payment prior to the next regularly scheduled payday.
- The Supplemental Check Request form must be completed and signed by the employee's immediate supervisor.
- The form must be approved by the next level supervisor and the Dean or Associate Vice President.
- The completed and approved form must be submitted to the HR Records office by 5 PM on the Monday prior to the Supplemental Check Run. A schedule of Supplemental Check Runs can be found at: http://www.austincc.edu/hr/payroll/schedulepayments.php.
- Supervisors will need to coordinate with the Payroll Department for access to update ACC E-Time for employees with Supplemental Check Requests that are based upon adjustments to their time and attendance.
- Paychecks issued on a Supplemental payroll run will not be delivered to employees' pay stations, as they are on regular paydays.
- If the employee's regular paychecks are delivered to a campus pay station, the employee must pick up the Supplemental check from the Cashier's Office at the Service Center. Checks will be available after 4 PM on the day of the Supplemental Check Run.
- If an employee has requested direct deposit for the regular paycheck, the supplemental check will be processed for deposit on the day of the Supplemental Check Run. In most cases the deposit will be in the employee's account on the following business day. The direct deposit advice will be available through the on-line services on Supplemental Check pay day.
To complete a Supplemental Check Request form, click here.