The Celebration of Great Teaching Retreat will take place at the Flying L Guest Ranch, a beautiful Hill Country Resort, in Bandera, Texas.
The retreat begins at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, March 28th, and ends at 1:30 p.m. on Sunday, March 30th. Because of the depth of work conducted at the retreat, please understand that by submitting a Letter of Interest to attend, you are committing to stay for the entire retreat.
The retreat can accommodate 25 faculty members (full-time or adjunct). We encourage a diversity of discipline and experience in the faculty members who attend. A great breadth of knowledge and sincere commitment will ensure the success of the seminar.
The deadline for submissions is February 22th, 2014.
Click here to access the interest form.
Before you apply, please take note of these details:
- The cost of the retreat and the food will be covered by ACC.
- The rooms will be double-occupancy.
- We hope you will be able to keep your phones & your laptops out of reach during the forum.
- Internet access WILL be limited!
- You are responsible for your own transportation or for finding a car-pool buddy.
- You are expected to stay for the entire retreat.
- You will be asked to reflect openly about your own teaching experiences.
- You are likely to join the ranks of attendees who believe this is the best professional development they have attended.
- Pre-retreat meeting will occur near the end of February.
Thank you for considering joining us in this Celebration of Great Teaching!