Employees may look at their files between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Staffing-Table and Adjunct faculty files have four sections that contain the following information:
Section 1 - Personal Information:
- New employee information sheet
- Leave request form to document jury duty and military leave
- Demographic update forms
- Annual evaluation
- Personal memos or letters concerning the employee
- Adjunct conditions of employment
- I-9 Form
Section 2 - Pay Information:
- Personnel Authorization
- Adjunct Faculty Agreement
- Full-Time Agreement
- Classification notice
Section 3 - Benefits Information:
- Tax deferred annuity information
- Financial change form
- Personal Data form
- Insurance - TexFlex form
- Notice of retirement form
- Other insurance forms
Section 4 - Education Information:
- Course Inventory forms
NOTE: Hourly employees and Continuing Education Instructors' files contain I-9 Forms and Personnel Authorizations. Medical information is kept in the Benefits Area. Published items are not kept in the files due to space limitations.
Employees are able to confidentially view personal information (such as position and salary history, pay stub/advice forms, current year W-2 Forms, Adjunct Faculty benefits, and leave information) on the web, through Employee Online Services.
An Employee Online Services account has been assigned to all active ACC employees, and your information is completely confidential. When you log into the system you will be assigned a unique password, which you will then change to a password of your choosing. No one else can access your account without your password and you should not share your password with anyone.
Accessing Employee Services
- Accessing Online Services: Click on the following link to the Online Services menu: https://onlineserv.austincc.edu/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor and select the "Employee" category.
- Log On: If you are an ACC Faculty and/or Staff member you should already have a login to ACC Online Services established.
- If you have forgotten these, use the “What’s My User ID” option on the Online Services Menu to determine your User ID.
- Your initial password is your birth date (mmddyy).
- Use the “Reset My Password” function to reset your password. A temporary password will be sent to your ACC email address.
- You will be required to change your password on your first login attempt.
- Please use the “Password Hint” option to help you remember your password.
- You will be required to change your password every 120 days.
- Problems: While working in ACC’s Online Services, your connection may time out. If this occurs, you will be required to enter your User ID and Password again to re-establish your connection.
- If you do not have a login to Online Services, or you are having difficulty logging in, please Contact Us or call the Help Desk at 223-HELP (223-4357).
- If you have a login to Online Services and are having difficulty logging in, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Help Desk at 223-HELP (223-4357).
- Personal Information: If you have questions about the personal information you see in the applications, please contact Bobetta Burns in HR Records office at email@example.com.