Human Resources - Records

IMPORTANT: Before using your voucher for a CE class, you must register in person on the 4th floor at HBC or call 223-7542.

Ineligible Courses

  • You can use a voucher to pay for tuition for courses less than $1,000.
  • You may use a voucher to pay for an entire Continuing Education series as long as the series does not cost more than $1000.
  • Truck Driving courses cannot be paid for with an employee tuition voucher.
  • Continuing Education may designate some income generating courses as ineligible for tuition voucher.
  • You can use a voucher to pay for the tuition portion of Study Abroad Programs if tuition is less than $1,000.