IMPORTANT: Before using your voucher for a CE class, you must register in person on the 4th floor at HBC or call 223-7542.
- Online Employee Voucher System
- Guidelines for Employees
- Procedures for Employees
- Deadlines for Employees
- You cannot use a voucher to pay for a Continuing Education course that is over $1000.
- You may use a voucher to pay for an entire Continuing Education series as long as the series does not cost more than $1000.
- Truck Driving courses cannot be paid for with an employee tuition voucher.
- A voucher cannot be used for partial payment toward any class.
- You cannot use a voucher to pay for BUSG 1191 Special Topics in Business, General - International Study Tour. The course involves international travel and includes course fees that would not be covered with an employee voucher.
- You cannot use a voucher to pay for Study Abroad courses.