Human Resources - Records

To insure that Human Resources has your correct address and other employee information, we ask all staff to periodically verify the information we have on file on Employee Online Services. You will only be able to access this website if you have an ACC e-mail account; the website will pull in your employee informaiton which is in the Datatel administrative system. You will have to know your e-mail address and password to view the information. If you do not remember your e-mail address and/or password, please contact the ACC Help Desk at 223-HELP (223-4357).It is also necessary to contact the Benefits office to ensure they update your address with outside entities (i.e., TRS).

If you do not have an ACC e-mail account, please verify the address on your check. If the address is wrong, you will need to complete an Employee Change of Information form, which can be picked up from any Campus Manager's office.

Name Change

If you need to change your name, please complete the Name Change Notification form and a new W-4 Form and submit them to HR Records.

Employee Online Services

The following information can be updated through Employee Online Services:

  • Phone Number
  • Emergency Contact
  • Address
  • Pay Station