"Who They Are and What They Do"
You can make your campus a healthier, happier place by contributing a few hours every month, with supervisor approval, to help choose and assist with wellness activities.
Campus Wellness Team Leaders
Gina Akin, Employee Wellness Coordinator, email@example.com, 512-223-7577
Role of the Wellness Team Leader:
- Meets with wellness teams monthly or as needed to decide on wellness activities* to offer at their specific campus.
- With the assistance of the team, implements wellness programming for their campus
- Provides a focal point for disseminating information to employees on their campus
- Assists with one college-wide wellness event per year
- Meets with the wellness project leader and team leaders four times a year
Wellness Team Member:
- Attends monthly or bi-monthly wellness meeting with team leader
- Contributes ideas for wellness activities
- Supports team leader with information distribution and wellness activity implementation
For more information, contact Gina Akin, 512-223-7577.
*Wellness Activities can be anything from workshops, lunch and learns,
health support groups, healthy competitions, wellness carnivals,etc.