Welcome to your online math class! The following steps should help you get started. This is intended to be a very short overview of what is expected of you the first week of class. All details are found on documents posted on Blackboard.
- Log on to Blackboard. Download each document under "Course Information" and print them out for future reference.. Doing this will help you decide if you are in the correct course. It will also provide you with your homework assignment, due dates, test schedule, minimum computer requirements, etc.
- Complete the online orientation found on Blackboard. This is required!
- Purchase your materials.
- Log in to MyMathLab. To do this you will need your ACC email address set up. You will also need my courseID provided on the handout you printed from my Blackboard documents. Lastly, you will need an access code that will come with the MyMathLab materials you purchased.
- Begin your lessons in MyMathLab. This is where the majority of your learning will take place.
- Log in to Blackboard weekly to read any announcements from me. This is also where you will receive your homework and test grades. You should log on to Blackboard at least once a week.
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems getting started.