View Austin Community College campuses & centers in a larger map
Hill Country University Center
2818 E. Hwy 290
Fredericksburg TX 78624
Find classes at this location
Find classes at all locations
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The local phone number, (830) 997.6363, is answered from 8:00am to 10:00pm Mon-Fri at the Hill Country Univeristy Center (Fredericksburg Center); the phone number for the ACC office in Fredericksburg is 512.223.9797 and the Center Supervisor's phone number is 512.223.9796. The ACC office phones are answered Mon-Fri, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
FAX: (830) 997.1762
- Visit the ACC Pinnacle Campus for most campus-based services.
- Library Services is available at the center Monday-Thursday, 5-7:30 p.m.
- Also view Library Services for distance learners
- Location: 1110 S. Adams, Portable 5
- Regular Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. (Note: Students must complete all tests by 7:30pm.)
- Phone: (512) 223.9798
- View testing & assessment services information.
The Vocational Nursing and Associate Degree Nursing-Mobility Track programs are taught in Fredericksburg, at 1110 S. Adams (Portable 7)
- Contact: Cynthia Snodgrass
- Phone: (512) 223.9799, local (830) 990.0462
- View all career & technical programs