View Austin Community College campuses & centers in a larger map
Hill Country University Center
2818 E. Hwy 290
Fredericksburg TX 78624
Find classes at this location
Find classes at all locations
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The phone number for the ACC office in Fredericksburg is 512.223.9797 and the Center Supervisor's phone number is 512.223.9796. The ACC office phones are answered Mon-Fri, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
FAX: (830) 997.1762
- Visit the ACC Pinnacle Campus for most campus-based services.
- Library Services is available at the center Monday-Thursday, 5-7:30 p.m.
- Also view Library Services for distance learners
- Location: 1110 S. Adams, Portable 5
- Phone: (512) 223.9798
Last Day for Academic Testing Dec. 11.
TSI Assessment during Intersessions/Winterbreak
Monday Dec. 15 10 am to 6pm
Closed Dec. 16
Closed Dec 17
Thursday Dec. 18 for TSI testing; 10 am - 6pm
Closed Dec. 19
Closed Dec. 22
Monday Jan 5 10 am - 6pm
Closed Jan 6
Closed Jan 7
Thursday Jan 8 10 am to 6pm
Closed Jan 9
Monday Jan 12 10 am to 6 pm
Tuesday Jan 13 10 am to 6pm
Closed Jan 14 - 16
Spring 2015 and Summer 2015.
Academic testing resumes Jan 19
Monday and Thursdays 10 am - 7pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 2 - 7pm.
The Vocational Nursing and Associate Degree Nursing-Mobility Track programs are taught in Fredericksburg, at 1110 S. Adams (Portable 7)
- Contact: Cynthia Snodgrass
- Phone: (512) 223.9799, local (830) 990.0462
- View all career & technical programs