Maintenance Work Request Form
Web Request works best in Google Chrome.
Logging Into Web Request
If you are a returning user, simply enter your user name and password into the appropriate fields and click the Login button.
Log on as Guest
You may choose this option by simply clicking the button.
You may register to use Web Request. Once you click this link, you will be asked to provide the following information:
||Login name for the user. (REQUIRED)
||Choose a password. (REQUIRED)
||Confirm your password. (REQUIRED)
||Your last name. (REQUIRED)
||Your first name.
||Designation of the Email.
||Enter a valid email address. (REQUIRED)
||Designation of the phone number.
||Enter a valid phone number.
Viewing Work Request Status
- Click the Status button to open the view status page.
- Enter your email address in the Email field, if it is not automatically entered using your user login settings.
- Use the controls on the page to select criteria for the work orders you want to view: Email Address (Required) - Enter the email address of the person who submitted the work request.
- Click the Update View link to apply the filters and process your request.
- The page refreshes and returns a list of the work orders created in MicroMain Maintenance Management, based
on your criteria.
- View basic work order information on the displayed list.
- View detailed work order information by clicking a specific work order's Number. This opens the Work Request Details pop-up window. Close the window to return to the list of work requests.
B&G Customer Survey