- Goals for Off-campus/ECS Students in Mathematics: Off-Campus/ECS students, or any students either on or off ACC campuses, should experience a college class equivalent to a college class on a college campus, with a college culture. The classes should maintain the same academic standards as regular campus classes. The classes should use the same curriculum and similar instructional designs as designated in the current mathematics manual. Appropriate college behavior is required for students to be able to remain in the course.
- Resposibilities of Assistant Mathematics Department Chair: Off-Campus/ECS duties.
- Contact Information: Fall 2012-Spring 2013
- Frequently Asked Questions: From faculty and staff who have worked with off-campus or underage students.FAQ
- Guide for High Schools: Desiring to offer additional Austin Community College Mathematics classes.info