March 23rd, 2012 |
Students planning to attend ACC for the 2012-13 academic year are encouraged to apply now for a scholarship through the ACC Foundation.
The ACC Foundation offers more than 300 scholarships for a variety of majors and programs. Students must submit the ACC General Scholarship Application to be considered; the deadline to apply is May 1.
ACC Foundation staff will visit campuses in March and April to provide information and answer questions.
- Monday, March 26 – Northridge Campus, Building 1000, Room 1113 (near Simon’s Café), 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 27 – Eastview Campus, Building 8000, 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 28 – Round Rock Campus, Building 2000, first floor lounge, 1–3 p.m.
- Thursday, March 29 –Pinnacle Campus, first floor lobby, 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Monday, April 2 – Cypress Creek Building 1000, student commons, 1–3 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 3 – Riverside Campus, Building G, first floor, 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 4 – Rio Grande Campus, student commons, 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 10 – South Austin Campus, student commons, 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Visit austincc.edu/foundation for more information on ACC Foundation scholarships and to apply.