March 6th, 2013 |
Fall 2012 intramural participants pose with two traveling teams from Australia, who they played in basketball.
Looking for a great way to get involved at ACC? Spring intramural events kick off this week, and registration is still open. Intramurals are open to all ACC students and include a variety of activities, such as flag football, volleyball, soccer, and more.
“No sports background is needed – we welcome all levels of ability and experience,” says Tracy Partin, intramurals coordinator with Student Life. “This is about having fun and getting to know other students.”
Participants must show their student ID. Sign up online at austincc.edu/rec; for more information, contact Tracy Partin at 223.3167 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring intramural schedule:
Events held on Thursdays, starting March 7:
- Men’s basketball, 6 to 10 p.m., at Dove Springs Recreation Center, 5801 Ainez Dr.
- Women’s volleyball, 6 to 10 p.m., at Dittmar Recreation Center, 1009 West Dittmar Rd.
Events held on Mondays, starting March 18:
- Flag football, 6:30 to 11:30 p.m., at SoccerZone North, 920 Old Mill Rd. in Cedar Park
- Women’s basketball, 8 to 11 p.m., at SoccerZone South, 9501 Manchaca Rd.
- Women’s soccer, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., at SoccerZone North, 920 Old Mill Rd. in Cedar Park
- Men’s soccer, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., at SoccerZone North, 920 Old Mill Rd., or SoccerZone South, 9501 Manchaca Rd.
, Banner Stories
, Current Students
, Current Students Feature