The Austin Community College District operates on a fiscal year commencing September 1st and ending August 31st.
The Budget Office is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the College's annual budget. Specific responsibilities include:
- Development of the Annual Budget, including the Budget Development System;
- College-wide budget training and education;
- Budget monitoring and reporting throughout the fiscal year;
- Processing of Budget Transfer Requests;
- Set-up and maintenance of General Ledger account numbers and object codes.
Operating Budget, Fiscal Years 2003 - 2017