Equipment Servicing and Repair
a. When malfunctions occur call with the RICOH I.D. number and state the problem to the Duplication/Mailroom staff who will submit the service request to RICOH:
- CYP: 512.223.2101
- EGN: 512.223-9403
- EVC: 512.223.5184
- EVC, Health Sciences: 512.223.5866
- HBC: 512.223.7539
- HLC: 512.223.7306
- HYS: 512.262.1506
- NRG: 512.223.4704
- PIN: 512.223.8088
- RGC: 512.223.3005 or 512.223.3008
- RRC: 512.223.0008
- RVS: 512.223.6177
- SAC: 512.223.9109
- SVC: report to RICOH directly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
b. If the Duplication/Mailroom staff are not available, report the information to the RICOH Representative at 512.223.7306 or e-mail email@example.com. DESKTOP PRINTERS: Have Printer Model Number and RICOH I.D. Number and call the RICOH representative at 512-381-7737 or e-mail this information and the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copiers: Paper, Toner & Staples
- Copier paper is purchased and provided by the College and stored at the individual Campus Duplication/Mailroom.
- Duplication/Mailroom staff at each campus is the point of contact for paper restock requests.
- Toner cartridges and staples for all duplication machines on campus are provided and replaced under a service contract with RICOH. To order a replacement toner cartridge or staples contact the Campus Duplication/Mailroom staff.
- Return used toner cartridges in the original box, marked as "USED", to your individual Campus Duplication/Mailroom. The ACC District uses these locations to collect and ship to the Central Warehouse for proper recycling of these cartridges.
Desktop Printers: Paper & Toner
- Desktop printer paper is purchased and provided by the College and stored at the individual Campus Duplication/Mailroom.
- To order a replacement cartridge or request service, contact the RICOH representative at 512-381-7737 or email@example.com. Alternatively, you may fill out the following form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus Managers manage the duplication services on each campus.
- To assist them, the Duplication Supervisor serves as a liaison with Contractor (RICOH) regarding technical questions pertaining to duplication equipment and serves as a facilitator to expedite concerns when e-mails or phone calls to RICOH have not received a timely response.
- Request will be addressed to the Duplication Supervisor who will obtain required documentation for re-view/recommendation to be considered at the next Duplication Services Committee meeting. Requests for replacement or upgrades will be based upon a review of documented need, history/usage data, and equipment specifications by cost and function.
- A recommendation from the Duplication Services Committee will be forwarded for approval.