Welcome to Emergency Preparedness Week! June 12 to June 18, 2017
Testing of the ACC Emergency Alert System
ACC’s Emergency Mobile App
Get ACC’s Emergency Mobile App and emergency procedures in five easy steps.
- Download the free CrisisManager App (Dude Solutions, Inc.) by visiting the Apple App Store, Google Play or Amazon for Android.
- Launch CrisisManager
- Use the "Continue without logging in" option
- Choose "Austin Community College" and select a plan.
- To add another plan, tap the "+" symbol in the upper right corner
Open your newly downloaded plan and begin familiarizing yourself with the features and content. If you previously had the "In Case of Crisis" app, your plans should transfer automatically to the new app.
- Emergency procedures posters: Posters are located in classrooms and meeting rooms to provide information on different emergency procedures.
- Campus safety plans: Plans are located near the emergency procedures posters. They show five important pieces of information: building exits, areas of rescue assistance, recommended shelter areas in case of severe weather, outdoor rally point(s) for building evacuations, and the location of automated external defibrillators.
- Rally point signs: During a building evacuation students and employees should gather at the campus rally point to check in and receive information. Rally points are marked by posted signs and indicated on campus safety plans. Do not attempt to leave the campus while people are meeting at the rally point.
ACC’s Emergency Website
Finally, remember: Report suspicious behavior.
Thank you for your help in making ACC campuses safe and secure for everyone.