Carpool to campus for front-row parking
Save on gas and expenses. Register to carpool with a colleague or two and park in exclusive, convenient spaces on campus before 10 a.m.
Carpool members also save on gas and prevent wear and tear on their cars. Plus, carpooling reduces the number of single occupant vehicles coming to ACC. This makes more parking available on campus, lowers ACC’s carbon footprint, and helps relieve Austin traffic.
How to carpool at ACC
- Review the Carpool Eligibility & Guidelines.
- Find friends or coworkers to join your carpool group.
- Fill out the online Carpool Application Form & Invitation. Once your carpool members accept the invitation, your application will be reviewed within 5 business days.
- Wait for your carpool approval email, then bring your photo ID to any campus Cashier Office to pick up your Carpool hangtag.
- Add or drop members at any time on the Carpool application website.