- Evaluation Process Non-Instructional Faculty Counselors (PDF) – Procedures for the counselor evaluation process.
- Procedures Manual (PDF) – Faculty and Staff Evaluation Procedures Manual
|October||April - May||May - June||July 15|
|Planning Conference between the Campus Dean of Student Services and Counselor.||Counselor submits evaluation documents to Campus Dean of Student Services.||Evaluation Conference||Counselor and Campus Dean of Student Services provide feedback to VP/SS&SS|
- Evaluation of Counseling Faculty - used to complete a self-evaluation.
- Workshop Facilitator's Summary - used to summarize workshop data.
Dean of Student Services
- Evaluation of Counseling Faculty - used to evaluate counselor performance.
- Counseling Session - used to evaluate individual counseling session.
- Workshop Evaluation - used to evaluate counseling workshops or other sessions.
- Counseling Session - used to evaluate the counselor’s service.
- Workshop Evaluation - used to evaluate counseling workshops.
- Statement of Counseling Philosophy
- Supporting documentation—frequently used resources (agencies, internet, organizations, and references) and supporting document (samples of handouts or retention tools, used in groups or individual settings).
- Summary of evaluation forms
- Counseling Session (Student Evaluation)
- Dean Observation:
- Counseling Session (Dean’s Evaluation) OR
- Workshop Evaluation (Dean’s copy)
- Workshop Facilitator Summary.
- Professional development summary