- Faculty Evaluation Procedures (PDF) - This procedures manual contains details about the ACC evaluation process.
As with all ACC Faculty, Librarians must complete a portfolio which is kept up to date and reviewed during the Annual Performance Review.
The portfolio will include the following:
- Goal Setting Document for professional responsibilities for the academic year
- Samples of major assignments, tests, projects
- Statement of Philosophy of Librarianship/Teaching/Education
- Area of Responsibility Commentary
- Faculty Development Plan
- Professional Service
You may view the entire Portfolio Document .
There are checklists that you may print out: