Welcome to the ACC Career Connections website
This website is part of our new talent management program, Career Connections. Career Connections is designed to facilitate achievement of the career goals of staff employees at the College. The Career Path segment of Career Connections provides you tools and information for planning your career path. Your career path is comprised of the progression of jobs and experiences, either within or external to ACC, that helps you to realize your ultimate career goals. Through Career Connections we want to help you achieve your career goals.
The broader purpose of Career Connections is to:
- Assist employees in understanding the career paths within the college
- Support development of the right talent, in the right place, at the right time
- Prepare, develop, and retain our employees
- Build an internal pool of talent so ACC has qualified talent from which to choose; and
- Provide growth opportunities for you, our employees.
Career Connections is our investment in you and the future of the College!
We hope that you take the opportunity to view this website to explore the tools and opportunities awaiting you. If we can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to helping you make your Career Connections!
Gerry J. Tucker
Vice President of Human Resources