Welcome to the ACC Supervisor, Dean, and Department Chair Training and Support Page.
Austin Community College values the work that all supervisors do every day to serve our dynamic and diverse community of employees and students. Below is a list of online trainings designed specifically for ACC supervisors.
- Complaints and Grievances*
- Progressive Discipline*
- Budget Overview*
- Performance Evaluation – PEP*
- Basics of Compensation*
- ADA* (This training is for ACC process and procedures information only. This video will not credit towards mandatory ADA compliance training.)
- FMLA* (This training is for ACC process and procedures information only. This video will not credit towards FMLA compliance training.)
- Sick Leave Pool*
- Criminal Background Checks*
- Employment Discrimination*
- Servant Leadership* (training is offered in a classroom setting)
The Office of Staff Professional Development and Evaluations will inform the college community when this training is available.
*Mandated trainings for New ACC Supervisors, need to be completed within the first 90 days of employment. All supervisors must complete ADA and SHP compliance trainings every two years.
To register and to complete these classes, click on the individual categories above. Make sure that you submit your e-ID at the end of every workshop in order to get the Professional Development credit. We will continue to add more online classes as they become available.