Austin Community College is one of 12 Texas community colleges chosen to participate in the Texas Pathways Project, an initiative to help more institutions transition to guided pathways.
The project is sponsored by the Texas Success Center and funded by the Greater Texas Foundation. Participating colleges will receive assistance in implementing pathways and will serve as models for other colleges in the state.
Other Texas Pathways Project colleges are: Amarillo College, Brazosport College, Dallas County Community College District, Grayson College, Houston Community College System, Lone Star College District, McLennan Community College, Midland College, South Texas College, Southwest Texas Junior College, and Temple College.
Selected colleges will participate in biannual institutes focusing on pathways implementations. The 12 Pathways Project colleges will be joined by teams from Alamo Community College, El Paso Community College, Paris Junior College, and San Jacinto College, which are participating in the American Association of Community Colleges’ Pathways Project, a national project for scaling pathways.
Project Tools and Resources
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) (ACCMail required login)
- Action Plan – Pathways Institute 1 – Nov 2016 (ACCMail required login)
- Action Plan – Pathways Institute 2 – April 2017 (ACCMail required login)
- Action Plan – Pathways Institute 3 – January 2018 (ACCMail required login)
- Scale of adoption assessment tool (ACCMail required login)