The Speakers and Experts Bureau connects the media and community groups to ACC faculty, staff, and administrators who can provide expertise on a variety of subjects.
Request a speaker
To request a speaker or expert, please contact:
Sr. Public Information & Media Coordinator
Need an expert?
ACC faculty and staff can answer questions and provide insight on topics including:
- Natural disasters
- Commercial music industry
- Evolution/intelligent design
- Gas prices
- Events in the Middle East
- Treating chemical dependency
- Nutrition and fitness
- Child development
- Law enforcement/criminal justice
- Computer information security
- Video gaming
- Social media
- Media ethics
- Digital imaging and Photoshop
- Sustainability and the environment
- Cultural diversity
- International business
- The role of community colleges in higher education
- High-demand career fields in Central Texas
- College for veterans
- College for high school students/high school-to-college transition
- Adult Education, including GED
Don't see what you're looking for?
Be Included as a Speaker or Expert
Public Information and College Marketing continually seeks additions and updates to the Speakers and Experts Bureau. Inclusion in the Speakers and Experts Bureau is voluntary and requires only a willingness to speak to the news media or community groups about your areas of expertise and to respond to media inquiries in accordance with their deadlines whenever possible.
To be added or update your information, please contact: