- Tuition vouchers are only for Staffing Table employees, Full-Time Faculty and Adjunct Faculty.
- Access online tuition voucher
- Full-time staffing table employees are eligible for three (3) vouchers after 6 months of employment. Part-time staffing table employees are eligible for two (2) vouchers after 6 months of employment.
- Adjunct faculty who taught both Fall and Spring semesters of the previous fiscal year and has at least 3 years of service, according to longevity is eligible to receive three (3) Employee Exemption Vouchers.
- New employees must be employed 180 days before they are eligible to receive vouchers.
- Vouchers may not be used by anyone other than the employee.
- Vouchers must be used within the fiscal year for Continuing Education courses and within the academic year for College Credit courses.
- Vouchers must be submitted according to the deadlines listed at Deadlines for Employees or you will be dropped from the course.
- If a course is cancelled, you must contact Student Accounting at 512-223-1091 to reinstate the voucher.
- If you drop a course before the first day of class you must contact Student Accounting at 512-223-1091 to reinstate the voucher.
- Courses must be attended outside normal working hours, unless approved by the Supervisor. When approved by the Supervisor, the employee must be required to make up the hours missed or charge paid time against approved leave. In the event a course is required by the Supervisor or is directly job-related, the hours missed do not have to be made up or charged against leave.
Successful Completion Guidelines for College Credit and Continuing Education Courses
If the college has incurred the complete cost when the employee-student registers for the course and the employee-student cannot complete the course and achieve “C” or better, “Pass”, or “Incomplete”, then the employee is responsible to reimburse the college 100% with the following exceptions.
- Severe illness/debilitating condition of employee-student
- Death of close family member
- Care of sick, injured, or needy family member
- Active military duty
- Change in work schedule beyond the employee-student's control
- Incorrect course placement based on assessment error
- Challenging circumstances, including language barriers and disabilities
- Other circumstances not covered by legislated exceptions
- Other "good cause," as determined by the college
A committee composed of faculty, administrators, and a representative from the respective association will review all requests, including those that do not fit circumstances specifically listed here.
For additional information please visit Administrative Rule 6.09.004 Employee Tuition Exemption Vouchers Guidelines & Procedures.
- For Help, click on the “HELP” button (top left of page after you login to the system).
- You must register for a course prior to submitting a voucher.
- You must comply with the student guidelines. Voucher guidelines
- Voucher payment deadlines
- Go to the voucher webpage
- Login using your ACCeID and Password. If you forgot your password, please contact the Help Desk at 512-223-4357.
STEP 1. SELECT A COURSE BY TERM AND DEPARTMENT, OR SEARCH BY COURSE TITLE
College Credit Courses Payment Dates:
Visit the College Credit registration calendar for deadlines.
Continuing Education Courses Payment Dates:
Vouchers must be submitted within 24 hours of registering for the course or you will be dropped.