Look For Your ACC OneCard In the Mail
Austin Community College offers students a simpler way to receive financial aid and tuition refunds via a debit card called the ACC OneCard. The only exception: Refunds of credit card payments are made back to the credit card.WHATíS REQUIRED:
- VERIFY YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IS CORRECT. Your ACC OneCard will be sent to your mailing address on file with the college. If the address is incorrect you have to submit a Student Data Change form available from any campus Admissions & Records office.
NOTE: There is a $20 replacement card fee to mail another card if the original card is returned due to an incorrect address.
- ACTIVATE YOUR CARD: Authentication is required to access any refunds from the college. It is important that you activate your card and select a refund preference immediately upon receipt to avoid any delays in receiving a refund.
- CHOOSE A REFUND OPTION: Select one of the three options below for receiving your refund.
- Easy Refund: direct deposited to your OneAccount (1 day or less)
- ACH Transfer: direct deposited to the bank of your choice (2-3 business days)
- Paper Check: mailed to you (5-10 business days)