>Welcome to Donna Pauler's site.
This site provides information about the Digital Imaging I and II classes in the Visual Communication Department, Austin Community College. Course descriptions, syllabi and outlines; sample class projects; web resources, demo movies and tutors; and a gallery of selected student work are provided.
>Online Class Announcement for Summer 13:
Online students please check online information here for more detailed information about getting started with the online Digital Imaging classes.
Be sure to contact instructor by Wednesday, May 29, the middle of the first week of the summer semester. This is to make sure you are clear about all the course requirements and know how to get started. Contact Donna Pauler via e-mail at email@example.com. Contact Ann Kennedy via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Imaging 1 and new students to distance learning classes are required to attend an orientation for the Digital Imaging classes. Orientations are scheduled as follows:
- Live Online Orientation Sessions via internet Summer, 2013: (URLS updated 5/28)
- DI 1 with Ann Kennedy at the following URL:
Tuesday May 28, at noon and Wednesday the 29th at 7:00 pm.
By appointment call 512-569-1630
- DI 1 and DI 2 combined live meetings with Donna Pauler at the following URL:
Thursday, May 30th 8:00 to 9:00 pm.
Saturday AM June 1st. Time TBA. Please notify intructor if you have an interest in a Saturday meeting. The time will be set at your convenience.
By appointment email email@example.com
- Please notify instructors when you can attend an orientation. Click either link below 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled meeting time to make sure all systems are working. Log in as a "guest" with your full name. This way your participation is documented.
- Below are pre-recorded orientations to Blackboard site. Confirm with your instructor to make sure this can be substituted for a scheduled orientation.