>Welcome to Donna Pauler's site.
This site provides information about the Digital Imaging I and II classes in the Visual Communication Department, Austin Community College. Course descriptions, syllabi and outlines; sample class projects; web resources, demo movies and tutors; and a gallery of selected student work are provided.
>Online Class Announcement for Fall 13:
Online students please check online information here for more detailed information about getting started with the online Digital Imaging classes.
Be sure to contact instructor by Wednesday, August 28 the middle of the first week of the fall semester. This is to make sure you are clear about all the course requirements and know how to get started. Contact Donna Pauler via e-mail at email@example.com. Contact Ann Kennedy via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Imaging 1 and new students to distance learning classes are required to attend an orientation for the Digital Imaging classes. Orientations are scheduled as follows:
- Live Online Orientation Sessions via internet Fall, 2013:
- DI 1 with Ann Kennedy at the following URL:
Monday, August 26th at 12:30 pm
Tuesday, August 27th at 7:00 pm
Or meet in person Friday August 30 at 2:00 pm.
By appointment email email@example.com
- DI 1 and DI 2 combined live meetings with Donna Pauler at the following URL:
Thursday, August 29 8:00 to 9:00 pm.
Saturday AM August 31.Tentative time 9:30 am. Please notify intructor if you have an interest in a Saturday meeting. The time will be set at your convenience.
By appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org or call office at 512-223-4300.
- Please notify instructors when you can attend an orientation. Click on the Orientatiion links at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start of class. Log in as a "guest" with your full name. This way your participation is documented.
- Below are pre-recorded orientations to Blackboard site. Confirm with your instructor to make sure this can be substituted for a scheduled orientation.