Link to ACC home page


Options for Physics and Engineering Majors

The physics courses that you must take as a major in physics or engineering largely depend on your past experience with science and math.  Almost all physics and engineering majors must ultimately take PHYS 2425/2426 -- Engineering Physics.  Some majors, such as biology, may be able to take General Physics I and II (PHYS 1401/1402) instead.  Please check your individual degree plans for more information.



Click here to go back to the Physics advisory page

Last updated September 25, 2013