Austin Community College is deeply woven into the fabric of Central Texas, from our talented and well-trained graduates driving local business success to our faculty and staff reaching into neighborhoods and schools to help improve lives and build strong communities.
Recruit a Riverbat
ACC graduates are sought out for their real-world knowledge and hands-on experience. Whether you are a university seeking top-notch transfer students or an employer seeking skilled workers, ACC is a great place to recruit.
- ACC Recruiting Guidelines for Employers 
- Post a Job or Internship 
- On-Campus Recruiting: Employers 
- On-Campus Recruiting: Universities 
- Become a Service Learning Partner 
ACC spreads the message of education and opportunity to Central Texas through a variety of programs and events.
- College Connection 
- G-force Program 
- Mascot Appearances 
- Mobile Go Center 
- P-16 Initiatives 
- Youth Programs 
ACC has university agreements and partnerships to allow students to achieve their career goals by continuing their education to the bachelor’s degree and higher.
- Co-enrollment agreements 
- On-campus recruitment request 
- Reverse transfer agreements 
- University transfer guides 
ACC provides access to the latest training and information you need to grow and evolve your business or career. Select from the training programs we offer, or work with our Continuing Education staff to craft your own.
- Business Assessment & Testing Services 
- Continuing Education 
- Corporate Training Center 
- English Language Instruction 
Doing Business with ACC
ACC annually returns more than $250 million to the community through payroll and purchasing. Learn about business opportunities available with ACC.