We look forward to welcoming you to commencement 
Please review the information below to help you plan your evening.
- The doors to the Frank Erwin Center open at 5 p.m. Please allow plenty of time to park and find seats.
- Guests enter the arena at the mezzanine level. Elevators for individuals with mobility issues are available by entering the Red River street level entrance. Ushers will be on hand.
- Due to safety regulations, all aisles in the arena must be kept clear of children, strollers, wheelchairs, and all other obstacles during the ceremony.
- Interpreters, open-captioning services, and special seating are available for Deaf and hard-of-hearing guests and students.
- The ceremony will run approximately two hours, and graduates are expected to remain in place until the ceremony ends.
- Light refreshments will be available in the concourse following the ceremony.
Limited free parking is available in Lot 108 (located immediately south of the Erwin Center). Additional parking is available for a fee in the Trinity Garage (located on the south side of Martin Luther King Blvd. between Red River and Trinity streets) and on surface lots in the vicinity.
A professional photographer will photograph graduates as they walk across the stage. All graduate images will be posted on the photographer's designated website within 2 - 5 days after the commencement ceremony. Proofs will be mailed and emailed to graduates 1 - 2 weeks after the commencement ceremony. There is no obligation to purchase.
For everyone's safety and convenience, graduates must remain at their seats before and after being called to the stage and for the duration of the program. Graduates may take photographs from their seats. Neither graduates nor guests may move about the arena floor, the stage, or backstage to take photographs.
Smoking is prohibited inside the arena.