Contact for Transfer Students
Judy Fullylove 1-800-442-5363
Articulation Agreement: No
Follow this link 
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students
- Reference letters and a written essay are required.
- ACT required with a minimum score of 20; SAT required with a minimum score of 950
- Application Deadlines: Fall - Late November; Spring - Late January; Summer - Middle of March
Transfer Credit Information:
- Maximum number of hours accepted - 68
- Neither experience-based education nor military experience accepted
- CLEP credit is given for Subject exams only, general CLEP not accepted
- ACC GPA is averaged in for graduation purposes.
- “D” grades are not accepted.
Approximate Cost/Range for One Academic Year
(15 hours per semester Fall and Spring)
|Tuition & Fees (15 hrs in-state)||$20,310|
|Room & Board (on campus)$3,650||$3,650|
|Books & Supplies
*SOURCE: The Higher Education Coordinating Board site for Cost of Higher Education in Texas 2008-2009
- Deadlines: April 1st
- Contact: Admissions Office
Scholarships for Transfer Students
- Need to have at least a 3.5 GPA to apply for scholarships.
Minority Scholarship Information
- Crawford-Conoco-Haskell-Katy High Schools in Houston or Afro-American student
- Ray C. Fish Foundation: Full-time Hispanic student
- Killson Scholarship Fund: Minority student (Need-based)
Special Programs Unique to This School
- January term
- Teacher Education Program is a five year program
- International Education Program
Student/Faculty ratio: 23/1
Total enrollment: 1,366
Austin College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, telephone number 404.679.4500.
Note: The information shown here is subject to change. Students are strongly encouraged to verify information with the institution to which they intend to transfer.